The conference is held to summarize international experience in the field of agriculture ecology and earth science. The conference will present scientific research aimed at solving a set of problems in the field of sustainable development, namely:
- Development of scientific and practical potential in order to formulate proposals for the introduction of science-intensive technologies in agriculture;
- Popularization of fundamental and applied research in the field of agriculture, ecology and nature management, mining and soil cultivation technologies;
- Formation of recommendations aimed at improving computer models, information technology, engineering, innovative and digital technologies in agriculture and environmental protection.
I International scientific and practical conference "Ensuring sustainable development: ecology, energy, Earth science and agriculture" (AEES2021) are published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, volume 1010.
July 19, 2023 - the first information letter;
December 10, 2023 - the end of registration and acceptance of articles;
December 16, 2023 - the end of the review and publication of the conference program;
December 21-22, 2023 - a conference.
- Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
- International University of Tourism and Entrepreneurship of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan